Rumi top : 14
The Rumi is a kaftan style top. She is designed to be worn with high-waisted skirts and pants, or layered over dresses, camis and slips.
A lightweight top with wide flowing sleeves and scoop neckline.
Eye-catching and easy-wearing. Simply throw on and you’re ready to go.
Made by hand in Australia, from our thoughtful curation of stunning vintage fabrics
One size - fits from 6 - 14.
- Fabric: silk crepe de chine (vintage)
- Print/colour: light aqua with pink, purple & white florals
- Wide sleeves
- Waist length
- laying flat
- width - 108cm(from sleeve to sleeve)
- length - 49cm (from shoulder to hem)
- waist opening - 120cm (circumference)
This garment has been made with vintage fabrics. We do our upmost to ensure quality and consistency of the fabric, however there still may be some flaws, such as marks, pulls, stitches or tiny holes. We like to consider these a sweet reminder of its pre-loved journey.